Addition rates should not exceed 20% by volume.
Benefits of Mushroom Compost:
• New plants will establish faster and grow more vigorously.
• The structural characteristics of Mushroom Compost are ideal for
loosening and improving heavy soils.
• The particle size is quite favorable for improvement of soils
• As an amendment, Mushroom Compost also supplies needed
nutrients in a form particularly suited to most ground covers.
• When used as a mulch, it will upgrade the soil condition and
provide nutritional benefits to existing beds.
• Mushroom compost can be used for seeding grass and sodding,
giving the seed/sod a quick start for a faster established lawn
Pallet (45 1.5CF bags per pallet)
» 1 pallet minimum
|Truckload (Approx. 45 yards per truck)||1230|
Online ordering is currently available for delivery only. View minimum order requirements.